Tuesday, August 11, 2009

US VERSUS THEM: BLACK-SCALE

words from mega (Black-scale)"Us Versus Them. Shall I say more? This arsenal team not only owns their love for art boutique retail space in Temecula California but are also some of the illest artist I have met. Us Versus Them is much larger than you think. When I ran into the boys at Agenda this past month we spoke about future projects for both camps and they gave me a run down of what they got cooking on their side of the tracks. When I saw the Crooks & Castles collaboration I was blown away and when they told me they painted the piece before slapping it into Illustrator that had me thinking of stepping my life up. Some boutiques have a in house brand but it’s been a minute since I have seen something that caught my eyes. We will be carrying Us Versus Them at our Flagship store this coming Fall/WInter 2009 and we look forward to seeing more from this crew in the near future".

No comments:

Post a Comment